Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm a Copycat and I'm Okay!

Many of you have expressed your opinion of what a (how did that go?) "HORRIBLE" blogger I am. So, I'm going to copy Kelly and give you little peek into my life. BTW, Kelly is my blogging hero. I don't know how she manages to update her blog so regularly. If, by some chance, both my kiddos are asleep at the same time, I'm in one of 2 places--bed or with a book for some peaceful reading. Anyway, here goes...

First and Last

First Memory: I very vaguely remember going to the hospital to see my sister, Shelly, when she was born (I was about 3). I got a baby doll bed from her (hence the tradition that Joshua carried on with Katelyn).

First Real Kiss: John (the little red-headed boy) on the Monster Plantation ride at 6 Flags over GA, the summer between 8th grade and high school. Talk about a boring ride turned fun! Hee, hee!

First Concert: Would you believe I've never been to a real "concert" concert. I guess my first faux-concert was Acapella at HU Uplift Camp. I know, I'm a lame-o!

First Love: Randy, of course! Everything else was just practice...

First crush: I was totally in love with Michael Jackson, back when he was still black and male and had all of his original parts. I remember my friend, Sonua, laughing hysterically when I said I wanted to marry him.

First thing you think in the morning: Already?!?

First book you remember loving: Are You My Mother?

First pet: Goldie, the hamster that I was afraid to hold. I ended up giving him away to a guy from school who had lots of hamsters and was all too happy to have one more.

First question you'll ask in Heaven: Where's Eve? I've got a bone to pick with that girl! :)

First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation: What's that?

First best friend: Emily Moore-my neighbor when I was little

Last time you dressed up: Gentry's wedding

Last thing you ate: Chocolate Teddy Grahams

Last CD you bought: Not sure, probably a Laurie Berkner or Wiggles CD.

Last book you read: Angry Housewives Eating BonBons

Last time you cried: When both of my kids recently decided to start their day at about 5:30 a.m. for the 3rd day in a row

Last movie you saw: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Mystery of the Black Pearl (during late night feedings); Madagascar (at the Kids Club matinee at Studio Movie Grill)

Last time you told someone you loved them: just a minute ago when Katelyn dog-piled me while I type this.

Last really funny thing you did: I have no idea. I'm sure some of you could tell me...

Last thing you watched on TV: Chain Reaction

Last Halloween costume: I dressed up as Morgan Whatley at VRCC's Fall Festival a few years ago. I miss hasseling him! :)

Last Concert attended: The Wiggles

Okay, Joanna and Paul. Your turns!

1 comment:

Wade said...

I wouldn't worry about copying Kelly because is there really anything left on the internet that is original anyway?

I have to say that the Michael Jackson thing was pretty big for boys, too. Although I'll quickly point out that NONE of us wanted to marry him, we all walked around wearing his jacket and his one glove and spent every waking moment trying to learn how to moonwalk.

Why? Because all the girls wanted to marry Michael Jackson!

Great hearing from you!