Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to....Randy!

I love my husband, even though he's now OLD! Hee, hee. Randy turned the big 3-0 Friday. We are now going to El Fenix for his birthday with some friends. (I know, syntax was off in that sentence, but it's too much effort to hit the backspace.) It was supposed to be a surprise, but Randy's parents ruined that for me. After telling us they weren't coming here this weekend after all, they called at 2 pm Friday to say they were packing their clothes. Randy's dad is supposed to go to a retirement dinner tonight for some guy with Mack Trucks (?). Then he wants Randy to go with him, at which point I say, "No!" and look like a real weirdo. So, I threw the surprise part out the window and told him we were meeting Team Deister and the Hylemon Horde at his fav restaurant for his birthday. Jo made a Superman cake that she is bringing, too. SHHH! THAT part is still a surprise (I think). Anyway, everything else is pretty boring around here. Got the automatic door on the van (yes, I'm that lazy) fixed, carpets will be cleaned Tuesday (goodbye juice stains) and my parents come Wednesday (hello, Grammer & Grandaddy). Big fun should be had by all next week. Jo and I have made about 200 bows now and are almost ready for our first sale at Lewisville High School on April 22nd. Hopefully we can make enough to pay for subsequent shows that we want to do. Wish us luck. Thank you and good night!

No comments: