Thursday, April 27, 2006

A to Z Me

Okay, I'm going to copy Jo, copying someone else and do this, too. Come on, everybody, jump on the bandwagon with us! :)

Accent: Southern (especially when I'm mad!)
Booze: Chocolate Milk Shake with Bailey's
Chore I Hate: Sweeping and Mopping (which is probably why I have ants)
Dog or Cat: Neither, as my husband is a prude!
Essential Electronics: Digital Camera, DVD player in the minivan, laptop, TiVO
Favorite Cologne(s): Eternity
Gold or Silver: Gold
Hometown: Woodstock, GA
Insomnia: What part of "I have a 2 year old" don't you understand? I'm always ready to fall asleep!
Job Title: Chauffer, Event Planner, Personal Assistant, Housekeeper, Cook, Nanny, Mommy
Kids: Katelyn, 2 years
Living arrangements: 3 bedroom home
Most admirable trait: Loyalty
Number of sexual partners: mind your business
Overnight hospital stays: one-when I had Katelyn
Phobias: home invasions, spiders, heights
Quote: "The secret to getting ahead is getting started." "T-I-double Guh-errrrr. That spells Tigger."
Religion: Christian; Church of Christ
Siblings: one sister
Time I wake up: when Katelyn demands my attention
Unusual talent or skill: Able to pick up a quarter with my toes, can make gunshot noises with my booty
Vegetable I refuse to eat: sweet potatoes
Worst habit: biting my nails/cuticles, potty humor
X-rays: huh?
Yummy foods I make: Mexican Chicken Casserole, Eclair cake
Zodiac sign: God said "No!"

And, I'm outtie!

2 comments:

GliterallyScoot said...

It's been over a week. We need more info than "gunshot noises from the booty!" :-) What's going on with LaRae???

Phylemon said...

I agree with Joanna. Update, LaRae! I mean, seriously, what else do you have going on in your life right now ;).